SR - Regional stuff...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 23 09:01:59 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  This will cover a couple topics.

  First, I will be working on a regional calendar for the website. This
  will help us to arrange to accomodate other groups within our own
  region. If there are items of interest you would like on this, please
  send mail to southern at pug.net so I can include it. I will be including
  the information from the meetings page, but I'm positive that it's
  not complete.

  Second, as far as mini-trouneys and revels. These may not be things
  that people want on *any* calendar but their own. Do not assume that
  since your group is having a mini-tourney or revel that it is okay to
  submit it for inclusion. Ask the Autocrat and your leaders.
       Personally, I would rather have times that our own group can sit
       down and relax and have fun with each other.

  Finally, I've decided that *I* do not wish to expend my energies
  towards a regional newsletter at this point in time. I've let Aquilanne
  know that so she can continue forward. If anyone would like to help
  her, let her know. There are other things more important to *me* right
  now.

  I think that was it for now.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."