SR - A Question Concern

CAB cab at spaustin.zilker.net
Tue Jun 23 16:46:11 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SR - A Question Concern                  6/23/98

Sorry for the confusion.  I am not the Chrystal that is Baroness of
Ravensfort.  I thought Austin in my email address would give it alway. =)

I just moved back to the Southern Region and I now live in Rockdale TX (not
quite part of any local group that I am aware of)

I apologize for any confusion that I inadvertantly created.

Crystal Berringer
Rockdale TX