SR - regional fighter practice turn-out

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 23 15:17:29 PDT 1998

>Jin Liu Ch'ang wrote:
>>>I was surprised to notice that the coastal region provided more knights
than the southern region.  It made me think, considering the votes against
the adding the coastal region to the proposed principality.  I also noticed
that many of the southern region knights who are pushing hard for the
principality did not attend this unifying fighting practice.<<<<

Unfortunately, a couple of our knights were detained by both car trouble
and previous mundane commitment. Considering the relatively short notice, I
think it was a pretty darn impressive get-together and quite a turn-out at
that. I found myself enjoying myself despite being depressed over having
lost my puppy a few days before. Thanks for the pizza, Timo!!

Aquilanne