SR - A Question Concerni

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 15:57:58 PDT 1998

<< And yes, last.... I wish to stay Ansteorran.I like being Ansteorran. No one
can
 guarentee that once the principality is set that it won't go kingdom....and
yes,
 i know there are 2 that never have.... and then how many HAVE moved on????
Many
 more than just 2! >>

Noted......but ask yourself this:  Does that invalidate the two?

I'll bet you'll find that the answer is no.

Any posibility, no matter how small, remains a posibility still.  You can't
invalidate the atom just because you can't see it.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)