SR - A Question Concerni

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 23 18:42:48 PDT 1998

Are you saying that Ansteorra and this region have grown as much as they can
without creating something new?

Gilli

P.S.  It has been said that the works will come out of the wood work to
support
the principality.  OK let's see.  I proposs a test that will not only see if
this assumption is true but also help the Kingdom.  At Kingdom Warlord there
will be an A & S competion based on award insignia.  Let's see just how many
insignia and people will participate.  This is an all around win situtation.

P.S.S.  When ever you want to get together on the Southern Regional A & S
Event, just let me know.  I'm right here or at gilli at seacove.net

MSG cut.