SR - Fw: Lack of Comunication

eirik eirik at n-link.com
Tue Jun 23 20:51:16 PDT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: eirik <eirik at n-link.com>
To: Southern Regional Maillist <southern at Ansteorra.Org>
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 1998 8:45 PM
Subject: Lack of Comunication

Well first of all Middleford hasn't said anything about volunteering about doing things for the Principality because no one said anything to us about it. No one has contacted the Seneschal about anything. I didn't know about this mail list until today. My phone number and my e-mail has been in the Black Star since Feb No one has contacted me about anything until Kief called me and said that there was a meeting at Tempio's event. And we did not have a populas pole as to whether we were for or against the principality. I had just mentioned it to Baroness Suzanne at an Emerald Keep populas that Middleford wasn't sure because as I said earlier lack of comunication This is really looking sour on our part. How are we suppose to do things when nothing is sent or told to us???????
HL Keyna Morgan Oulton
Middleford Seneschal