SR - Knowledge is power

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 18:56:04 PDT 1998

<< What issue and page?  I must've missed it.  Still the fact that these
 discussions are taking place on the net should have been mafde known.  NO
 ONE IN MIDDLEFORD KNEW A THING ABOUT THEM!!!  It's only the fact that we
 recently got on  line and sighed up for every list we could find that we
 found out about it.  Thanks.  Gilli >>

I can't recall right off the bat.  It may take some digging.  I'm not even
sure I've still got the issue.

However, do not worry about whether or not it's in the Blackstar.  What
matters is that you're been informed, even if it's on the Net.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)