SR - Lack of Information

eirik eirik at n-link.com
Tue Jun 23 21:20:45 PDT 1998

It's not that we are now finding out, I downloaded and read the Southern archive and we missed out on a lot because no one simply took the time and effort to contact anyone in the shire and let us know what was happening. I read messages about wanting volunteers to help decide various items and Middleford was mentioned as not wanting to volunteer to help with the whole idea. In fact, Middleford had NO knowledge of what was happening. If someone had wanted to involve Middleford, there are e-mail addresses in the Black Star and on our web page that is under the Southern region home page. A serious lack of communication with one of the members that is listed as a participant shows me that there is a serious lack of organiztion. If this idea going to succeed, we need to come together and get a lot better communication among the groups that are in Southern Region before we start asking others to join us. If we are to have better regional cohesion, than all the groups need to assist each other within the region.

Ld. Eirik Halfdanarson
Middleford Pursuivant(Herald)