SR - A Question Concerning Principality

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 23 19:27:17 PDT 1998

My Lord,

I do not have an objection per se to the forming of a prinicpality right
here,  no matter what all the stuff I  write might indicate.  However, I
can not help but think it is being done for the wrong reasons.  I'm sure
some one will ask me what are the right ones.  Let's just say for now, I
don't think we've gone  has far as we can as a region or a Kingdom.

And because of the back door way this thing got started, I don't think it
will have a chance foy several years to come.  Then I could be wrong.
Dennis Miller aka  Gilli