SR - A Question Concern

eirik eirik at n-link.com
Tue Jun 23 21:38:50 PDT 1998

Hi, Timo!!
     I was at the Tempio event and there were people from Middleford at the
other meeting. The point is that not everybody can remember what went on at
the meetings and the written notes were never distributed.
    In reading the list archive there were several times Middleford was made
to look like we didn't care, when in fact we were never asked about
anything. I personally would like to see all the seneschals more informed
about what is happening in this matter.

Ld. Eirik Halfdanarson