SR - A question concerning

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 19:54:42 PDT 1998

<< (Remember that
 the only reason to form a principality is to eventually form a new
 kingdom.) >>

Greetings.

Jason, if you'll look that-a-way <points finger westward>, you'll see the West
Kingdom.  There are two pricipalities that I've been mentioning over and over
again until I was blue in the face.  Have you seen them become kingdoms
recently?  No?  Have you heard anything to lead you to think that they will
become kingdoms sometime in the future?  No?

Reading above, you stated that a principality is formed ONLY for the purpose
of becoming a kingdom.

Given the example that I just stated above, and will continue to state until
Doomsday, do you still believe that's their ONLY purpose in life?

I'll bet you'll come up with a "No".

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)