SR - A Question Concern

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Jun 23 20:01:00 PDT 1998

On 23 Jun 98, at 19:39, Bob Dewart wrote:

> According to the CAPORA,  only Staining members actually have a say in
> matters like this.  However, I understand they've allowed any paid member
> to voice.

Corpora i belive ... but why limit such a important decision to the woodworkers and
painters ???? (g)

you going to tell large segments of the populace at large that their opinions and wishes
have no bearing on their future ???? ...

seems to me it is the duties of the higher ups to reflect the wishes of those below
them (else why are they there in the first place?) ... if the people decide, then it should
be the place of those "above" them to stand for those decisions ... irrespective of their
personal beliefs in the matter ... they are the conduit from below to above, and from
above to below ... as was the *ideal* medieval political model (your reality may vary, as
did history)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves