SR - A Question Concern

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 23 20:11:24 PDT 1998

My Lord,

This process is just getting started.  And I do hope NO ONE is really
getting up set by the whole thing.  Afeter all the land be longs to the
United States   and this is just a delightful game we all play.  Regardless
of what may be said or written, if you take it more seriously than that
PLEASE BACK OFF AND TAKE A BREAK.  This is suspose to be fun da---.  I'm
having a blast.

In service
Gilli