SR - Knowledge is power

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 23 20:26:50 PDT 1998

Excuse me and the rest of the world for having a life outside the SCA, my
goodness.  So, because of work or other mandanity like having a heartattack,
or whatever keeps us from going to an event we give up the right to know
what's going on? ( Yes, I have had a heart attack, do you want to know the
symtoms?)

Gilli