SR - A Question Concern

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 23 20:47:22 PDT 1998

I stand corrected, and thank you very much for making me pull out the book.
The passage on page 3 reads:

" The Society also permits very broad participation by people who are not
members as defined in the By-Laws, but no organ of the Society can be
required to solicit or head their veiws in regarding branch status, awards,
or any other situation where the opinon of the populace is to be consulted."
In all fairness, goes on to say, "Law, custom, or actual practice may allow
consultaion with nonmembers, but it cannot be required."

Thank you very much, I loved typing that in.

Gilli