SR - A Question Concerni

Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra kingsen at ionet.net
Tue Jun 23 21:46:56 PDT 1998

><snip>
>
>There is only *ONE* vote that counts, that will happen when the region sends
>in a petition to advance to a principality to the BOD. The BOD accepts it
>then sends a ballot to the Kingdom Seneschal, who mails it to *EVERY MEMBER*
>in the area affected. This is the final "YES" or "NO" vote.
>
>This might happen as early as 2001 (roll eyes)
>
>Timo

Actually Timo, it is the other way around.  The petition is sent to me
first and I will contact the Office of the Registry to get mailing labels.
The polling is conducted by the Kingdom Seneschal's office.  Then, if
everything is in order, the petition is forwarded to the Society Seneschal
with letters of recommendation from the Crown and myself.  The Society
Seneschal is the one who takes the petion to the BOD.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Baron of Wiesenfeuer
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra