SR - A Question Concerni

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jun 23 23:21:13 PDT 1998

> The only way to be sure, would be to make sure every
> person who is in the region has been given a ballot and voted.

That is indeed what will happen ... if official polling for group
creation, name, and armory happen.  That only happens after or at the
same time as other stuff, like creating a body of principality law.
Maybe in a few years.  Voting by all the members in the affected area
IS a requirement for creation, per Corpora, so if there's an official
move to petition for this to happen, you WILL get a ballot.

This stage is the "sitting around the campfire BSing" stage.  People
are feeling out the boundaries, mulling it over, generating questions,
...  There's nothing official yet.

The closest things to being official are
- some consensus on where to hold discussion meetings
- a few people want to dragoon me into being the head of the heraldry
  subcommittee, which would have no decision powers anyway.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;
    if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work account.