SR - A Question Concern

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Wed Jun 24 00:35:19 PDT 1998

Talon ejaculates...

>Proxies, anyone can write.  I did not say I was NOT INFORMED.
>These meetings will not accomplish anything.  I bet that all 11 proxies
>were voted already at Tempios event.
>so it means nothing.
>I do have a problem voting by proxy.
>>> The only official ballot is the last one, mailed from the Kingdom
>Seneschal
>Lord Talon of Blackoak

Actually, not a one of Tempios proxies opinions were heard at the Tempio
discussion; with the exception of myself and two others, our entire shire
was busy with feast, gate, the list or the Crown at that event and so never
got the chance to state their views.

As for the meetings not accomplishing anything, I think perhaps you may be
wrong... we learned a *great* deal at the Tempio meeting and came up with
some really neat ideas at the FG meeting too.  You should go to the
Shadowlands event... you might like it and your opinions will certainly be
heard.  If you can't go due to scheduling with work or commitments with your
children, why don't you send a proxy along with your feelings therein.

Dieterich