SR - Principality-Blackstar

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jun 24 06:48:23 PDT 1998

Bob Dewart said something that sounded like:
> >Btw, there are lists for Central, Northern, Southern and Western regions.
> Oh! Really?? How do you get to them??

The easiest method is:

http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html

The other method is to send mail to majordomo at ansteorra.org with the
message body of "subscribe <listname>" where <listname> is one of:

central
southern
western
northern

amazons
ansteorra
ansteorra-armored-combat
ansteorra-armored-combat-digest
ansteorra-digest
ansteorra-dons
ansteorra-laurels
ansteorra-laurels-digest
ansteorra-pelicans
ansteorra-pelicans-digest
barony
bryn-gwlad
bvc
elfsea
h-needlework
h-needlework-digest
haunted-trails
haunted-trails-digest
heralds
heralds-digest
herbalist
herbalist-digest
moritu
rolling-thunder
sable-band
sca-armored-combat
sca-armored-combat-digest
sca-cooks
sca-cooks-digest
sca-dons
sca-dons-digest
sca-rapier
sca-rapier-digest
the-armory
the-armory-digest

And yes, I have published that the different lists existed over the last
couple years. It's been in Notes & Challenges and some of my Virtual
Scribes reports (as few as those where). Btw, some of those lists only
allow you to subscribe if you are a member of the order/group.

And yes, I am all of the regional mailing lists. The P'word has been
thrown around on all of them to varying degrees.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."