SR - A Question Concern -Reply

Elisabeth Zakes ezakes at planview.com
Wed Jun 24 07:39:45 PDT 1998

> >>You should go to the Shadowlands event... you might like it and your
> opinions will certainly be heard.  If you can't go due to scheduling
> with work or commitments with your children, why don't you send a
> proxy along with your feelings therein.	--Dieterich
>
> Because my proxy would be throwen away, by someone as soon my
> name was read.  It has happened before.  There is no way that everyone
> that could not or would not go to the meetings send proxies.
> Thats what I mean when I say proxies donot count in things.
> It's all a numbers games for the people that are pushing for the
> princeapality issue.  Trying to sell the idea.
>
> Lord Talon of Blackoak

	I challenge that. If you send me a proxy for the Shadowlands
meeting, presuming you cannot be there yourself, I will read it in front
of the meeting, out loud, and state your name. Tivar and I are not
"trying to sell the idea." We are trying to keep fair, accurate records
of polls taken at a meeting run in a reasonable and reasoned manner. Ask
Tivar which side of the issue he is on and he will certainly tell you.

	Aethelyan Moondragon, Bryn Gwlad