SR - A Question Concerning Principality

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Wed Jun 24 09:17:10 PDT 1998

Sir Pendaran wrote:

> Also, I must disagree about the notion that the principality
>discussion got started in a back door manner. We have openly discussed
>things on the net and publicly at events. No one has been intentionally
>left out of the debate and everyone has been allowed to voice their
>opinions. I think that people assumed that Middleford knew about the
>discussion since the first one was held in Tempio.

Yes, it's true... Baron Theodoric, Konstantin and I all attended a
Middleford populace meeting the month before the event in Tempio.  We made
sure to mention to the whole shire that there would be a meeting at the
Tempio event along with our invitation for them to come out.  I just can't
understand why that went overlooked.  Many of the people who have been upset
here about flow of information were there.  The only thing I can think of is
that perhaps it was overshadowed by other shire business in peoples memories
but we DID go and we DID tell everyone to show up regardless of whether or
not their opinion was pro or con.

I just don't get it...

Dieterich