SR - A Question Concerni

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 14:30:31 PDT 1998

<< 	[Martin, Brian]

 	Well Gilly, you'll be happy to know that a southern regional A&S
 event is already in the works. For that matter, so is a SR warlord
 tourney. Both are in the embryonic stages at the moment, but both are
 getting off of the ground.

Hmmm.....

Maybe there should be a Southern Regional Rapier Tourney.....

....Hey!  Don't look at me!  I've still got a grandmother to deal with!  Where
am I gonna find the time and energy to run one!?

<grin>

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)