SR - A Question Concerning Principality

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jun 24 16:18:59 PDT 1998

As I just said, bad choice of words.

Since you weren't there that night, I won't go into what all happened or was
said.  However,  the principality thing was brought up after we Chernobled.
Tensions and emotions were VERY HIGH.  If you told me then I won the
lottery, I don't think it would have registared.  Not the best time to give
info.

But now that we are here, and paying attention, care to bring us up to
speed?

Gilli