SR - A Question Concern

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Wed Jun 24 19:56:38 PDT 1998

Jan wrote:
>Johann!   This sounds like you are questioning the Honor of the Belted
>Circle.  Boundaries have nothing to do with that Honor.  How about
>giving a little more thought to your queries.
>HLady Janais L'orfevre   Ffynnon Gath

He's not questioning our honor, dear lady... he simply knows that there are
at least two knights from outside our region listening in right now... Sir
Jason and Sir Galen.  There may be more but these I know for certain.

So Sir Jason, Graf Galen... lend these people your full mind... Should the
Southern region become a principality will you, who do not live in it's
boundries, still give the same consideration to candidates here?  Will you
still view the knights who live here with the honor and respect you do now?

So it's a canned question...[shrugs]... some things need to be heard.

Ritter Dieterich