SR - SR- A Question-Concern

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Thu Jun 25 07:41:16 PDT 1998

	[Martin, Brian]

	My good lord, this shadowy rumor concerning people wanting to
some how become more important seems to keep coming around. May I ask
from whom you heard this? Has someone out there said "Gee, I want a
principality so I can be a prince and then be really important!"? If
not, then I suggest that this is rumor and conjecture and that it
needn't be listened to, given credence, or discussed on these lists.

	Pendaran