SR - Principality raison

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Thu Jun 25 08:57:08 PDT 1998

	Pug said:
> Some of those "smaller" local events can be some of the "smaller"
> groups
> only event in a year. This would be a "Bad Thing", IMHO.

	[Kevin Varner]  Duncan here. I disagree with you Pug on this
last point. "P" events
	could easily replace some of the events the smaller groups
sponsor. They can bid
	to put on the "P" event! When Treloch was incipient our first
event was co-sponsored
	with the then Shire of Bonwick - it was a War!
	Regardless of how big your group is, the basic rule is you have
to throw an event
	that has a high enough interest quoient to bring people in. If
the only event you have
	that year is the Coronet Tourney and it is successful (i.e.:
some Highnesses come
	out of it) then you have fulfilled your goal.

	Duncan MacConacher
	Bryn Gwlad