SR - BACK! evil fish

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 25 09:49:16 PDT 1998

and Pug said:
>Would you rather us be boring?

Don't you see? It's just her way of saying she *hungers* for our input. The
reference to tapioca pudding was a coy rhetorical device aimed at diverting
us towards culinary metaphor with the suggestion that the more
linguistically titillating, frightening forbidden fruit of some concepts
(the strange, goofy fish) are made more palatable by the more mundane and
comforting concepts (reference her tacit *approval* of the tapioca). I
think that should make everything clear, now, much like the virgin stock
that promises to yield a burgeoning rich bouilliabaisse.

Aquilanne
mmm mmmmm. hazelnut.