SR - history of principalities .. another view

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jun 25 13:35:22 PDT 1998

On 25 Jun 98, at 13:32, Norman White wrote:

> Principality               Principality   Kingdom     Years
> ___________              _______        ______        ______
> Antir                              ASVIII      ASXVI            8
> Caid                              ASIX        ASXIII            4
> Atlantia                         ASXI        ASXVI            5
> Sun (Atenveldt)             ASXI        defunct
> Meridies                        ASXI        ASXII             1
> Ansteorra                      ASXII       ASXIV            2
> Outlands                       ASXII       ASXXI            9
> Mists (West)                   ASXIV     not
> Cynagua (West)             ASXIV     not
> Drachenwald                 ASXV      ASXXVIII      13
> Calontir                         ASXVI     ASXIX            3
> Trimaris                         ASXVI     ASXX             4
> Oertha (West)                ASXVII     not
> Lochac (West)               ASXXII      not
> Artemisia                      ASXXIII     ASXXXII         9
> Ealdomere (Middle)      ASXXIII     not
> Aethelmarc                   ASXXIV     ASXXXII        8
> Northshield (Middle)     ASXXIX      not

another interesting stat that this produces that counters the claim that there is a
inevitabile transition from principality to kingdom ... of the 18 entries, at this time, 6 are
still principalities (33%) ... and several of these have been principlaities for quite soem
time.  ergo, it is not inevitable that this will happen.  those 33% are still part of their
host kingdom.

wonder what these would look like on a color coded timeline ... anyone know if anyone
does society-wide, kingdom timelines ???

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves