SR - A question concerning

Randy Wrinkle WRINKLE at majik-net.com
Thu Jun 25 13:46:01 PDT 1998

We do attend fighter practice with Bryn Gwalad and it is wonderful.  We are currently planning a medieval wedding next month...so that is priority...however some of us are interested in Brewer's, Dance, & Bardic. We will attend some of these after the wedding.  (By the way....it was not Bryn Gwalad I was  speaking of...I just don't want to mention which group it was)   Thanks....Karen