SR - A Question Concern

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 19:02:41 PDT 1998

<< I am a knight of that kingdom, and my opinion of those
 candidates will be asked.  I am not a cizen of the Barony of Elfsea, or
 Namron, or Bryn Gwlad, but I still fight with those knights, and still
 study those candidates.  A principality will be no different to me.

 Graf Galen K.

And that makes three for "solidarity".  So far it looks like brother knights
will still be brother knights to the end.

Still unknown from Dieterich at the time of this writing....of course, this is
going out with four other posts at the same time, so time hasn't run it's
course yet.]

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)