SR - A Question Concern

Randy Wrinkle WRINKLE at majik-net.com
Thu Jun 25 19:14:32 PDT 1998

PKieferjr at aol.com wrote:

> << Johann!   This sounds like you are questioning the Honor of the Belted
>  Circle.  Boundaries have nothing to do with that Honor.  How about
>  giving a little more thought to your queries.
>  HLady Janais L'orfevre   Ffynnon Gath >>
>
> Sorry.  Wasn't my question, but that sounds like the answer someone was
> looking for.  He feared being abandoned by those outside a principality.  I
> put this question up for him betting on the possibility that they wouldn't do
> that.

Hey...I am a "her" not a "him".  But I think you misunderstood my question
Johann.  I wasn't questioning about them not fighting with us...but about how
knighting would occur, i.e. how will you get seen within the Principality if
others get angry and won't come to our events.  See?  Meghann MacGuire  (I should
have worded it better...sorry I got you into trouble)