SR - A Question Concern

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 19:40:32 PDT 1998

<< Hey...I am a "her" not a "him".  But I think you misunderstood my question
 Johann.  I wasn't questioning about them not fighting with us...but about how
 knighting would occur, i.e. how will you get seen within the Principality if
 others get angry and won't come to our events.  See?  Meghann MacGuire  (I
should
 have worded it better...sorry I got you into trouble)

Hmmm....I must be tired.

No prob.  I've done worse....although it's rare.

BTW, one of them did say he'd scout for new candidates no matter where that
person was from, so I suspect that answers your question.

Also.....it's five in favor of sticking together so far as I can tell.....but
I know there's more mail to come.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)