SR - Ps can't be fun!?! (was A Question Concerning Principality)

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jun 26 07:29:10 PDT 1998

Hi,

It concerns me greatly that you got this message.  Did Pendaran give it to
you?  I made sure that it was to author.  Did every one get it.

Anyway fun is it's own reason for doing something.  But, you see the first
reasons I heard were those submarine screen doors.  If in deed the
principality concept is fun, i susspect that most of the work will be done
by those having the most fun.

If anybody else gets this message please let me know.  I'm sending it to
author.  I'm stil an FNG with this thing.

Gilli