SR -Up to speed

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:35:48 PDT 1998

Talon,   When it comes down to the nitty-gritty, the vote that goes to
the BOD will not be just a show of hands counted and sent in by one
person.  There will have to be signed letters from subscribing members.
Nothing Official has happened yet.  Aethelyan is keeping track of these
*unofficial votes* in order to show the interest and support the
different groups have for the the principality issue.  Most people
realize that the vote taken at just one event does not show a true
picture, that's why they want more votes taken. It could be 6 months to
a year before an official vote is made.

Gee, you other guys...did you drink your milk out of saucer?

>Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 07:19:44 -0500
>To: southern at Ansteorra.ORG
>From: dentim at myriad.net (Tim Lozos)
>Subject: Re: SR -Up to speed
>

>>I Lord Talon of Blackoak do know that the Votes were counted TWICE.
ONCE