SR - Sunday's Success

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Mon Jun 29 11:35:49 PDT 1998

Ritter Dieterich hier,

I just want to take the time to publicly thank all you folks from out of
Tempio who came and added to our fighter practice fun and shinanagins.

Traveling the farthest were Lord Almaric and Lady Crystal from Rockdale...
excellent fighting and wonderful conversation respectively.  Lord Krag and
Lord Magnus came out to visit us from Shadowlands... and of course, Sir
Lyonel was there from Bryn Gwylad whacking us all like pinatas.

We had a total of 12 fighters including Almaric and Lyonel, two of whom were
first-timers and that was with four of our regulars out for various reasons
(hope the hangover is gone, Michael!  Congrats on the new house, Timor and
Melissinda!).

Keep in mind, everyone (Pug) that we've moved the time up to 3 p.m. so that
folks have time to get back from events, go to church, and so that we don't
have to fight in the very hottest part of the day.

Thanks again,

Dieterich

PS.  Lord Phillipe finally got me to wear a gorget under my bevor.  Knight
marshall kung fu beats out the chivalry yet again :(     (but
Maaaarshaaaallll, do I haaaafta???)