SR - Re: ANST - Politics, paranoia, poppycock, and piffle

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:48:18 PDT 1998

Anton:  You silly bad boy squire.  You are giving away top secret info.
Mission of the month:  get everyone to go to Gothic War.  It will be a
great time.  Would you believe that I am even going to armor up for this
one.  I'll fire the balista.

Good politics create a smooth running organization that allows us all to
have fun.
Bad politics destroy us from the inside out.

HLady Jan   Ffynnon Gath