SR - SR Events?????

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jun 30 19:59:08 PDT 1998

The events I spoke of normally take awhile to get going,  possiblly not even
this year.  The class part of a Heraldic Symposium is put on by the College
of heralds and takes a bit more coordination than could happen to be ready
for the next SRFP.

Camp Finlaysen, the main site Middleford uses is not free.  What I think you
may be referring to is that in the past when Darcy and I have held a shoot
or arrow making party we haven't charged a site fee (notice I did not
include Archer's Revel in this category because we do for it).  The site
does cost money and thus would require a site fee.

I agree, there is much more to concider than just the SR schedule, were
still part of the Kingdom.  Plus to get something in the Blackstar takes a
two month lead time. And if we want to take advantage of both free months of
advertising in the Blackstar, add another month. That is of course we wanted
to make the event open to folks who are not on this list.  Plus getting a
date on the Kingdom calendar isn't speedy either. So already we're looking
at about 3 - 4 months down the road at a minimum.  And that is if we knew
who is going to do it right now.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.