SR - Heraldic Recruitment !!

Pam Martin martinpj at leander.isd.tenet.edu
Tue Jun 30 08:42:31 PDT 1998

Hey Donal,

Are the Bryn Gwlad heraldic folks still going to have a
table out tonight at fighter practice?    I'm not sure if
I can be there, but if you are out, be sure to announce
it to everyone!!

Gratuitous plug....

Besides helpling you find your name and device,
the heralds office maintains records for groups and
the kingdom.   If  you are interested in names or
drawing heraldry, talk to the heralds at Bryn Gwlad's
fighter practice tonight about becoming a herald.
They have all different types of things you can do
to help, and once you get some experinece,
they have offices with spiffy titles!!!

Jehanne d'Avignon