SR - Principality Discussion (Long)

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 3 00:37:39 PDT 1998

Ivar wrote:
>Thus far, no real reason that gives
>anyone a reason to do all of the work involved in forming a Principality
>has been brought forward.

Oh, Ivar. Ivar, Ivar, Ivar. No more bubblegum in the ears for you! ;->

Of *course* folk have talked about reasons for wanting to do all the work
involved in forming a Principality--the primary one being to form a
Principality! ;->

>The most excited I have been about this was with the name and motto
>discussions on the net. I really think that if we get a name for the
>groups that are thinking about a Principality, and stop refering to that
>entity as the "Southern Region" we will begin to move forward.

I agree completely. See my other post addressing same.

>The idea of a meeting to discuss  the "Incipient Principality of _______"
>and a list on the Ansteorra web page named that would get people much
>more excited.

What kind of list did you have in mind for putting on the Ansteorra web
page, and why there instead of our regional web page? We've already started
a list of names and, I believe, heraldry suggestions there. I think the
address is http://www.ansteorra.org/southern.

Go take a look at the web page, get all excited, *then* write me back.
Privately, if necessary.

heeheehee
Aquilanne