SR - Principality Discussion (Long)

Zimmermann, Leonard zimmerml at kci1.com
Wed Jun 3 06:05:38 PDT 1998

Donal wrote:

	[Mention of not discussing issue on the net written by me
deleted]----------
	[metion of
	>I have heard/read this bandied about by a couple of folks who
were
	>formerly very active on this list concerning the Principality
issue.
	>Let me, at the risk of using up too much space, quote the only
post I
	>saw about it:

	>On 4/15/98, 1:05 AM, Kingdom Seneschal wrote:
	[deleted for brevity]
	>So where does he ask folks to stop discussing Principality on
the Net?
	>Nowhere. I spoke with Sir Burke shortly after this post was
made, and
	>got a clarification - he regarded Net-only discussion
approximately as
	>binding as the same discussion held around a campfire at an
event. In
	>further posts on this thread, from Mistress Meadhbh, Sir
Lyonel, Pug,
	>and Sir Pendaran, no one stated that Net discussion should
cease -
	>only that RT information dissemination should be given higher
	>priority. (Sir Lyonel mistook Meadhbh's opposition to a meeting
after
	>Kingdom Dance to refer to Net discussion. This was corrected in
	>later post.) If anyone has any posts that I missed, feel free
to send
	>them - but I really think that the Principality discussion on
this
	>forum died of natural causes.

	Actually I wrote that we had lost discussion because people WERE
mentioning it. The important point here is the the folks mentioning this
were/are NOT on the net. So you won't find any posts by them. because
they mentioned them in person to many of us.

	Honos Servio,
	Lionardo