SR - Principality Discussion (Long)

Pam Martin martinpj at leander.isd.tenet.edu
Wed Jun 3 11:06:05 PDT 1998

Snip from Donal
... but I really think that the Principality discussion on this forum died of natural causes.

I was reading your post and this last phrase got me thinking.  I believe that the discussion on the net stopped out of respect for those who are not able to subscribe.  The more I think about it, I pretty much know everyone that was chatting and I truly beleive that they felt that the discussion did need to leave the net and become part of discussion at fighter practices and populace meetings.  I salute all of you for your respect to the rest of your groups for sharing these discussions with them.  I now feel confident that we will continue to share our information with them in the future.

Jehanne