SR - Heraldic Ideas

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Jun 3 16:11:30 PDT 1998

greetings!

Meadhbh said......

>I know there has been a lot of discussion on the net concerning charges and
>heraldry for the principality.  I think this should be discussed at an open
>forum before people get their hearts set on a particular charge.

Now just a sec.... You know nothing is gonna happen reguarding names and/or
heraldry for at least 6 months. I just said a little while ago that I would
be glad to make a listing (FAQ) of the names/devices/mottos submitted for
everyone to see and vote on.

If you have a suggestion for a blazon or name, please send it to Pug so he
can put it  on the Southern web page,and send it to me so I can put it in
the FAQ before the Shadowlands event. Any and all are welcome, I wont edit,
delete, fold, spindle or mutilate anyones idea.

Timo
dentim at myriad.net