SR - next Prin. meeting

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Jun 3 16:19:12 PDT 1998

Greetings!

I said.....
>>As I said before, I dont think the committee members should vote on anything
>>(except the final, mailed ballot). They could decide things like pulling a
>>proposed Name or Device off the list because it hasnt gotten any votes or
>>things like that. The biggest job would be collecting the information,
>>deseminating the information, maintaining a connection to the Kingdom
>>Senechal(and Crown if nessesary), and being the "Buck stops here" point.

and Aethelyan said....

>Who, then, would decide what the armory and name would be?

Why,the people in the region of course. I figure we get a dozen or so
blazons to choose from,then after one or two meetings it's narrowed to the
top 3-4 by popular vote(along with some heraldic help to make sure they will
pass). A few more months down the road it's narrowed to the top two,and a
final vote will determine which wins out.

I guess the committe could decide,but I favor democracy in this matter

Timo