SR - re: Sir Moby's suggestions

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 11:00:46 PDT 1998

Aquilanne sez on 98-06-06 13:40:59 EDT:

<< >Hey...is Sir Whale-of-a-Tale negatively or a positively grounded...??

 I'm not sure, but I think current opinion is that most of us don't find him
 too shocking and do tend get a charge out of him. Especially the other
 fighters. They all get out on the field, get all wired up, and socket to him!

 I wonder if he had a girlfriend with a habit of shopping at outlet malls if
 he'd try to breaker of it?

 Feely a bit quarky today.
 Aquilanne

And I reply:

Do you suppose that lightning will strike twice?

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)