SR - Principality Preps Task Group

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Sun Jun 7 01:11:04 PDT 1998

Meadhbh said

> I guess I view the Task Group differently than you do. I see members
working on separate
> projects and bringing them to the group for comment before going to
the populace.
> This way any potential problems can be fixed before it is
distributed.

This starts to sound like the Task force would be making decisions,
which is something many of want to avoid.  They should be gathering
information and disseminating it.  For that they do not need to
represent all the groups, though your point about having someone to
pass information directly to each group is a good one.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo