SR - Heraldry

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Sun Jun 7 22:10:56 PDT 1998

Heilsa all...

Kief here...writing from HE Lorraine's account.

My good and true Brother Connor _almost_ got it...

States he,

>Parc du Midi  which mean Park of the Midi.  The Midi is a region in
>South Central France centering around Toulouse and Carcassonne.  The
>same area, roughly speaking is, also known as Languedoc, or Occitanie.
>I love the Midi, I spent five months in Carcassonne and another five
>in Toulouse, but I do not think that one will fly.

The major part of the cant is _South_ Central France... And all we need now is
someone named Kenny...........

But, I could try out a few of the ideas already suggested,

>Champs des Lions  (Field of the Lions)
>
>Pays Montueux  (Hill Country).

Getting away from the Lions series seems to me to be a good thing. I like "Pays
Montueux"

>I have gotten started and I am going to work on a few more.  A good
>name, in a civilized language like French, would be a good thing.
>
>Conor

Waes Thu Hael kinfolk...

Kief...