SR - Ffynnon Gath Fighter Practice

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 11 13:03:32 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Isobel says:

>I know that most of the Bjornsborg Rapier folk will be at Shadowlands.
Three of
>our 7 rapier fighters won the A&S and Bardic there last year and another
started
>in the SCA in Shadowlands;  three more are traveling companions of these
first
>folks.

Well, looks like that should answer the question some of the rapier folk
asked at the Bryn Gwlad Tuesday night practice.  Yes, rapier fighters will
be in attendance--at least, rapier fighters from Bjornsborg.

Isobel further notes:
>Hmmmm...Hey!  I have an idea!  You can get some of BG's multitude of rapier
>fighters to accompany you to San Marcos!

Oooh, sounds like a challenge.  Any takers?

>As for picking on Bjornsborg...you'd be silly to do it.   I'll bet that a lot
>more of us have made it to Bryn Gwlad's practice in the last year than the
other
>way around...hehe.

The fact that I'd be silly is the last thing that would stop me.   You're
right, of course.  We need to get down there more often.  It would be
easier to hit more practices if every Southern group outside of Bryn Gwlad
didn't hold their practices on Sunday.

>BTW....I'm going to be in Austin from Sunday night through Friday next week
>(software class at National Instruments)-  See you on Tuesday night at the BG
>practice.  Are any of the rapier folk showing up on Thursdays?

Excellent.  Yes and no.  The rapier folk come out about every other Thursday.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace