SR - Ffynnon Gath Fighter Practice

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 23:32:27 PDT 1998

>Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:15:51 -0500
>To: southern at Ansteorra.ORG
>From: Dennis and Dory Grace <amazing at mail.utexas.edu>
>Subject: Re: SR - Ffynnon Gath Fighter Practice
>
>Salut Cozyns,
>
>Okay, I think I can prolly more or less sorta kinda *feel* my way to
the
>Ffynnon Gath practice (I remember the landmarks), but I don't think I
could
>exactly describe the directions to anyone.  Could one of the Ffynnon
>Gathsters (Gathians? Gathiots? Gathazoids?) please post directions to
FG
>fighter practice?
>
>Thanks.
>
>vostre cozyn
>Sir Lyonel

tasks.

Vivat Sir Lyonel,

I Anton, do thank you for all the support you have shown us here in
Ffynnon Gath.

Our practiec on sundays is easy to find, and here are the directions.

Exit IH 35 on Hwy 80 wich later turns into Hopkins.

Go west on hwy 80 (Hopkins).  Turn right just over the bridge over the
San Marcos river  at C. M. Allen.  The practice will be in a park just
to your right.  You should know that we, Ffynnon Gath plan on being at
the Regional practice in Shadow Lands (sadly, I will be working
mundanely.  I do however intend on supporting, Raven's Fort, Seawinds,
Bjornsburg and of course Bryn Gwlad at their fighter practices, so
expect on seeing me within the next two months at these practices.

Humbly,

Anton, one of Sir Corwin's silly squires.

Ffynnon Gath.

P.S.  I'm draggin all the Ffynnon Gath fighters I can wherever I go!!