SR - Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Mon Jun 22 14:53:45 PDT 1998

Lyonel astutely noted....
>Now we see why this region needs a newsletter of its own.  Let me do a bit
>of checking and I'll see what we can do.  Raymond Rimkus park is larger
>than the Ffynnon Gath site, but it sure would be nice to have access to
>that river.

So why don't we have that tourney at the other site?  Is there time to ask
Bjornsborg if it's possible?  What do you think, Kaz... high personna
mini-tourney followed by swimmin in the cool water?

Is there going to be a BB populace meeting betwixt then and now and if so,
when and where?

Just a thought...

Dieterich