SR - Principality????

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jun 22 15:47:59 PDT 1998

GOOD ANSWER!!!

(Long story follows)  At one of our events the Crown had planned to be
there, but every thing went wrong, including the King getting the award
recommendations to the Sable Scroll.  By using a lot of cell phone time we
go the sitiation settled on sit.  They said all the awards were approved,
except They wanted to give the Grant award.  OK, well the next event they
had sent the award scrolls to me, with the instruction that the Grant award
would be given because of the time and trouble involed.  However, at the
event no "Brass Hats",  in keeping with Their instructions, all the Grants
that were their gathered and gave the award.  The point to this is that the
Crown can direct Any one to give an award; however They usually reserve the
"BIG ones" for Theirselves.  Gilli